Saturday, February 26, 2011

Xterra 2010 Roof Mounted Lights

Uuuuh we want summer because it rains only and is not warm


wonderful evening:)

My Saturday was pretty nice, I can wake me at nine clock of NJOY. Then I removed my mess cleaned up and turned up the music - that really makes super good mood. I'm GEDU in our tiny city, and now I have a new sunglasses! Sunglasses in February? I drive in mid-March for a week with my class on "YA, I still need one if I do not ski. That was at least the argument with which I have moved my father to buy, haha. :)
We are pleased with our new car gecruist in the city and the coolest thing is the iPod connection, not a finite end WDR2 or annoying local radio anymore, yey. :)
got really my dearest friend to me, we are going go and have a few photos shot. The sun was unfortunately not on our side. I blog sometimes no pictures of us, I do not know if I may. So not even unknowable must, therefore, by what you give to me satisfied



And as you find them? Anyway, I used my day the way I wanted it and it feels great. I hope also you had a great and perhaps even sunny day! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment