Friday, February 25, 2011

Gta Vice City C0000005 At Adress 00652f30

I LOVE FRIDAY AFTERNOON-♥ Thanks

Friday evening, just wonderful. Earlier, in volleyball it was pretty chillig, just enter and no strength (30 side-ups, push-ups, and more) and no penalty push-ups or line runs so cool. Since you do see the same good humor. Now I chill in Gammel Look in bed and listen n-joy . I love this station, but unfortunately I can only receive it through the app, but is also good. The top 30 run straight, Philipp Poisel was in the process (the man really cool), Clueso (LIEBE!) and now is 'you and me in my pocket' by Milooow. ♥ LOVE ♥ Hach, I love this radio station, the really best and newest music! And just figures that comes from Hamburg, the best and most beautiful city in the world. Oh, what would I give it to live there. It is so nice there and make it there so much more in this great city. Every summer I'm there and most holidays, I just love to be there!

for my weekend, I made up my mind to enjoy it properly and do a lot. Tomorrow I've already arranged for Sunday and I have to let me also think of something, namely so I did not feel like a desert Sunday! And my homework, I've already done all it can therefore only be good. What did you like this?

Rockt your weekend and have a good mood, so that everything is going better! ♥

because the lyrics is so true

PS Many thanks to 177 wonderful readers, I'm so happy. THANKS FOR READING MY STUFF! ♥ It writes itself! And I am so grateful for every comment - thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment