Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dreaming Of A Lady Doctor

I've absolutely seized the day today ♥

My day was top class. After school, a good friend, then just what was done for the school, after a little turbulence finally arrived in the city (if one still could rely on the bus / train, that would be cool.) And the ice cream parlor. It was kind of Waffelday and a waffle with powdered sugar, strawberries and vanilla ice cream on a cold February day is really a dream. (Unfortunately my camera does not love it.) In good minus two degrees, then froze almost everything, but in the dark by bus go home and good music in the ear to have is really great! Bruno Mars & A Fine Frenzy are awesome.
I just feel really good because I had used the day and then forget about the unfair teachers and notes I get half of this unfortunately sometimes. This is such a crap, I'm feeling really ripped part. Tomorrow is a day of stupid, but Friday I am looking forward to cinema with my loved ones. Of course, it's off to Kokowääh ♥

USFD I was quite well yesterday. Lena is now singing better than a level higher. Maybe, Taken by a stragner (oh catchy tune:)) What happend to me and I also liked the most. I got me again today regarded performances from last year, New Shoes and Mouthwash, for example. I find that it has not changed visually, but the fast performance I liked much better, sooner. Let's see what's coming next week so

momentary favorite song - pure good humor and dance.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment