Sunday, February 6, 2011

Start Microgynon Before Periof

vanilla ice cream with colorful sprinkles made my day

























My weekend was pretty good. On Friday I was in Kokowääh . The film like it very much, and little Emma Schweiger is super sweet. I liked her clothes but also total well in the film was summer - I will too! The colors in the movie I liked very, very summery. Unfortunately, the music was too loud in some places, as with all Til Schweiger-movies. Watch the movie, it's worth it!
Yesterday I was again in the city. My output is a black skirt from Zara and sweet H & M Shoes that I have indeed run out after a few weeks would, but for the low price they had to. Then I had yesterday for the first time in a ski boot and I must say that I am now not just put more on the "YA next month (!) Happy. It's so warm in these shoes! In the evening I saw the awarding of the Golden Camera - really a beautiful gala. Youth actors, I find great, Lena had a cool hairstyle and the Satellite version I found great Hape Kerkeling has totally well moderated and the appearance by Monica Lierhaus I was very emotional (as well all in the hall) . As you notice, fortunately again, how good is it one. Monica Lierhaus I hope everything continues Good! My
Sunday was almost as boring as ever and my mood is not exactly the best. Perhaps it is still something good on TV, a nice evening to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment