Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Frustration Card Game 20 Game

What is your earliest 18:30 clock now?

all have watches, but nobody has time.

This sentence is true perfection. I can not explain how it already is so fast evening. But I'll start yesterday, because I went to school with my wonderful girlfriend (and it's freezing cold outside!) - First we had to Latin , And then make yeeey math Total interesting, so a higher rate ... not! By Lena's music, we were a little distracted, we can both have the entire album by heart! :) Yesterday was pretty nice, especially as we had done the Schulkram finally! Since we can not plan well, was the sun when we wanted to take pictures, then disappeared - Too bad, would I say. :) Today I had
students' day. This time I lose my dear no words, or even reads the one who should not read them. Okay, pretty unlikely, but who knows? In any case I had today really only four hours, then even with the ones at MECC (I soo just like it). Earlier I then TV-watched Total of yesterday and the day-to Lena and I think they performed great, especially Mama Told Me (?):) all lena-hater have there now, unfortunately, by, for I am in the Lena feeling: p Tonight, but before the news Videoprämiere Taken By A Stranger, right? :)
Then I somehow ended up on YouTube and I have my views again taaausend videos, including a promo video , comment to this album and finally a video of Lena's photo shoot:



The photographs by Sandra Ludewig fascinate me and I think it's really a shame that the Video is without sound, but what Lena says, can be thought of also-still a shame!

Then I came across tape.tv,'ve been listening to her mixtape (I love the way Jamie Cullum's music too ♥) and me as logged, but I am too stupid to login suuupii. - There is always something to "check their data." Help! The idea with the mixtapes I find the way, terrific! :)

And then I wanted to ask just what in the big wide world: What do you think about Lena and her ESC-song "Taken By A Stranger? It would be awesome, if you write me your opinion as a comment:)) thank you!

new, new, new shoees:)




All the best and have fun! :)

PS Sorry for the long post, but had to be:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment