Friday, February 18, 2011

Pimped Out Tahoe 2009

I throw my homework in the air sometimes, sayin ayo, I got a life yo

I love Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays are at least better than assembly.
I'm sitting on my bed, the laptop encouraging lap, next to me is a blank Knights sports pack and the music (mainly Lena) is turned up loud. And I'm singing in a good mood all the songs with the lyrics and I can connect so much, i like. :) My weekend will probably turn out pretty chillig what I strangely did not bother Sun After school, I was in dispute resolution, I'm now so an education, so I so get a certificate. Today's was quite funny, thankfully!
while ago I created myself a website for my photographs, a kind of portfolio * click * . Would be glad if you click once inside and write me your opinion here! :)


Oh man, I wish summer, sun, sun, sea, holiday, vacation, and just be gone! Just grab the most important belongings cruise, friends and grab mit'm bus and the absolutely beautiful music by the world. Hach that's about it now! ♥ and what you dream of that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment