Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Colgate Orabase Soothe N Seal

and I sit by myself, talking to the moon.



Hallöchen, thanks for your nice comments on the last post. I've now finally managed to post. Incredibly, that again is Wednesday. My last days were really great sunny - absolutely wonderful, the weather! Only tomorrow and then there's evidence. Woho, I am worse. : / Sometimes I can but nothing for my grade, there are so many, not very competent teacher. Sure you know, right? I'm really happy that we then have only three hours on Friday. :) My new schedule will likely worse than the present, but WE WILL SURVIVEEE! Monday and Tuesday I have no school that rocks, will you? :)
Oh, how I wish that the good weather stays on Friday and we can go eat ice cream, or waffles with ice cream,'s does. :) As your testimony is so

Much love and a wonderful evening you dears!

0 comments:

Post a Comment