Monday, February 14, 2011

Pokemon Gold Mac Emulator Cheats

We live the moment in the thick of life


Good evening! :)

I'll get back now and I must say, my weekend was really great and tomorrow is the culmination, the shopping trip with my girls! :)
On Saturday I went shopping and will make these photos I can show you at last. I just had the courage to guard. What say you to the photos?
On Sunday I was skiing, if one can call to drive the whole ski. I was so very short skis down the slopes and thus am gecruist. Okay, twice I could not slow down more, and then it went pretty fast down the runway, but hey, that falling down is also done mega fun! Skiing has given me more fun than I thought! For photos and videos of it's course, but I do with today's images on a first summer. :) Today I met up with two friends, and tomorrow you go shopping as I said. Oh, how glad I am that I have no school tomorrow! How your week was that?


Hat H & M - Shirt PIMKIE - jacket H & M - Rock ZARA - Pantyhose ERNSTING'S FAMILY - Footwear ESPRIT

A NICE WEEK TO LOVE ALL PEOPLE OUT THERE! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment