Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kirkland Signature Belgian Chocolate Cups Uk

so let's put away the arguments send them out to sea

Thanks Amazon, I like you!

I hear from a few hours Good News up and down and I must say that I really like it. Many songs I like very much and I can already sing everything. In school, this is of course the coolest, if the instruction is again not to exceed live. The booklet of the CD I also like very good, the lyrics are there, great photographs of Lena-like everything to me simply from her style super good. - Thumbs up!
From Gossip Girl Yesterday I watched the first five episodes, at last! How many seasons there's of this cool series actually expressed? And how does her Gossip Girl?

I officially envy all people who have their Latinum already in the bag!


soft pretzels are so damn delicious!

Tomorrow is already Friday and then again last weekend! Take care, my dears! *

wanted to post the right song to the post titles of Lena, but you know those annoying yes GEMA rights on YouTube: /

0 comments:

Post a Comment